RietPunjab.com


About the institute

Ramgarhia College Phagwara was founded by S. Mohan Singh Hadiabadi in the year 1946 with S. Gurdial Singh as the founder Principal. Later on S. Mela Singh Bhogal a dedicated personality (President R.E.C. 1964 to 1977) nourished this Institute with his untiring efforts. S. pritam Singh Bhogal (President REC 1977 to 2006) made significant contributionto take Ramgarhia Institutes to new heights. At present College is progressing well under the able guidance of S. Bharpur Singh Bhogal, Advocate and touching the new heights of glory.

Ramgarhia College is ideally located Co-Educational Institute catering to the educational needs of area in the fields of science, arts, Commerce, Computer and Post Graduate classes in History and Punjabi sine a long time. It is affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar and possesses excellent infrastructure in terms of library, Laboratories, class rooms, canteen and play grounds.