RietPunjab.com


About

Ramgarhia Polytechnic Phagwara is a prestigious and pioneer institute in the field of Technical education in Punjab and is very first Polytechnic, of Punjab established in 1950 as Shri Vishavkarma Polytechnic and later on named as Ramgarhia Polytechnic College Phagwara.

The Polytechnic was established and is being run by the Ramgarhia Educational Council Phagwara. The Polytechnic has a magnificent building, well equipped workshops and laboratories for the training of the students, a spacious & Well Ventilated library equipped with sufficient number of text books, reference books, journals & News papers for studies. Stadium for the games & Sports & Auditorium for various cultural & Intellectual activities. The institute located on the Phagwara-Nakodar Road just at a distance of one Kilometer from Phagwara Bus Stand on the National High-way No.1 (G.T. Road) and is equidistant from the Phagwara Railway Station on the Main Line. The Polytechnic is a privately managed Polytechnic. It is managed by a Board of Management whose Chairman is Sardar Bharpur Singh Bhogal (Senior Advocate and President Bar Association) , President Ramgarhia Educational Council, Phagwara, under whose able guidance and control more than a dozen Educational Institutions are promoting & imparting quality education in and around Phagwara.